Bingham Star King Quilt features colorful 5-point patchwork stars set on a windowpane check, separated by blocks of fabric strips, a technique passed down by generations of American quilt makers. Dominant colors of black and brown-bronze are found in woven yarn-dyed checks and vintage-inspired ditsy prints.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Alternating large 5-point star blocks and strip block patches add depth and color to your space
- Straight edge with .5 bias cut black, red, and creme plaid binding
- Reverses to red and tan windowpane plaid fabric
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L97xW110 (in)
- Weight: 7.5 (lb)
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, 100% cotton batting
- Color: Pitch Black, Tan, Deep Red
- Made in India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
14-day "Any Reason" Return Policy
30-day Defect Return Policy
Also Available: King Shams, Window Panels and Euro Shams.
Have a Blessed Summer!