New with tags
Country/Region of Manufacture
80% Cotton/20% Wool
More about this item
Large scale plaid in gold, tan, dark red and green define the Berkeley Wool & Cotton Rug 60x96. Wool is used as the main component of this high quality rug, creating a soft and luxurious texture.
- Large scale plaid in gold, tan, dark red and green
- Wool is used as the main component of this high quality rug creating a soft and luxurious texture
- 1" binding secures both ends
- Loom woven, Machine stitched
- Dimensions: L60"xW96"
- Weight: 13.2 lb
- Material: 80/20 wool/cotton blend
- Colors: natural, burgundy, creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
* Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Please clip and remove any loose ends with scissors. Use rug indoors, away from high moisture areas. To avoid fading do not expose rug to direct sunlight. Blot spills immediately using a dry absorbent cloth and do not allow water to soak rug. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the rug. Vacuum regularly to maintain best appearance. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Due to the handmade nature of this product, a slight variation in color may occur.