More about this item
The Stratton Patchwork Quilt displays a large primitive star in a country-inspired plaid set on a khaki ground. Enjoy the muted mustard, brown, green and red-orange. Smaller primitive stars and block frame are finished with hand quilting and a double border. Reverses to khaki.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Features a centered 5-point primitive star with patchwork block border and 4 corner stars
- Straight edge with .5" dark khaki binding
- Reverses to solid dark khaki cotton fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L60xW50 (in)
- Weight: 2.5 (lb)
- Material: 100% Cotton, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: Dark Khaki, Red-Orange, Country Black
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.